Great News!

I'm delighted to say that I have in my hot little hands a script for physical therapy for three times a week and I have to go back to see the orthopedist in two weeks. I can resume yoga but there will not be any riding for me yet. I miss that, but I need to get better and while this may not be the instant answer, but at least it is the right direction and action of a real kind, not just throwing medication with dangerous implications at the issue!

He is convinced it is all muscular! WAHOO!!

Comments

CrystalChick said…
I am hoping you find relief with the therapy! It's certainly helped many people. Sometimes it's hard to slow down in our hectic lives but your body is telling you lately that is what you must do. Take your time and I'm sure you'll be back to riding and other things you have on hold. Take care! M

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...