Pain - Incredible, Unrelenting Pain...

It's 05:06 and I woke up in enormous pain. Normally I wake up and the muscle relaxants are still in my system enough that I feel a little tired but I don't feel any discomfort. That usually comes somewhere around 1330 - 1500, depending on the day and how much I've done (getting up, reaching for the phone, etc.). But to have it upon waking at 0420? Definitely not a good sign.

Well, normalcy returns to the world usually the day following Labour Day, so let us hope that this is the case. I will be calling my regular doctor this morning to set up another visit post-haste to move this process along. It is not getting better and if this morning indicates anything, it is worsening. I wanna be normal and pain-free again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...