What Does My Birthday Say About Me?

1.When's your Birth Month?
June
February
March
January
December
October
November
July
August
April
September
May

2.What's The Date You Were Born?
9,21
5,17,29,
7,19,31
4,16,28
12,24
6,18,30
10,22
11,23
8,20
3,15,27
1,13,25
2,14,26

3.Favourite Number?
6,17,31
9,21,32
7,20,30
5,18,28
11,22,34
1,14,25
10,35,37
8,19,33
12,24,36
2,13,27
4,15,29
3,16,26

4.What is your favourite month? [these questions are pointless, I know] (choose the month you were born please)
July
March
June
May
October
December
September
August
January
November
April
February
Note: My favourite month is October

5.What's your favourite Color?
Purple
Pink
Orange
Brown
Gold
Blue
White
Red
Indigo
Yellow
Black
Green
Note: My favouirte colours are burgundy, hunter green, Dark teal, silver

January
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious.
Wow. Tells you how inacurate these things really are. I'm hard-hearted, to what my jobs need me to do. I'm ambitious and I do have a serious side, but mostly I am not that serious. Loves to teach and be taught is right on target.
I do always look at people's flaws and weaknesses. It is a large part of what I do... And I can be very critical. Mostly hardworking, productive, smart, neat and VERY organised. Sensitive and has deep thoughts, yes.
Sometimes I know how to make others happy; sometimes I know how to jump into my own mouth with both feet. I am loyal.
I'm rarely quiet and even less likely to be reserved. When tense, I might clam up. I never have trouble expressing love, ever. I can't stand kids. I'm so incautious with money, it is laughable. Not at all jealous, not one teeny bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...