Thank You, Angel, For Another Saturday Meme!

This is the first one for January...

Saturday Six - Music
I thought I would theme this weeks Saturday Six, so this weeks theme is music. So please either answer your questions here or you can answer them on your blog with a link back here.
What was the first album you bought?

U2's Boy. It's still a top album.

What was the first concert you went to?

The Beatles cover band... oh, what were they called? I went when I was twelve - Ray took me.

Who is your favourite artist/band?

Right now my favourite band is Coldplay. That is a fluid and changing thing, although I don't switch all the time.

Have you ever bought an album just for one song on it?

Oh, sure, who hasn't? The one that stands out the most is by Modest Mouse. Ten songs, only one good. It was very disappointing.

What is your favourite genre of music?

Wow, well, I don't that this is that easy. Favourite band is one thing, but genre... well, who goes into what genre is kind of loosey-goosey. I suppose overall Alternative is my favourite, but that is not always the case.

What is your least favourite genre of music?

Easier: Rap, Country/Western.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...