Life in the Slow Lane

I'm enjoying the beginning of January. There is something to be said for the languid laziness now that the holidays are officially over. I took the tree and the last of the lights down last night, put away most of the booty from it, and finished watching the two NetFlix movies that Luis ordered. The house is okay, I just need to move the furniture back into place and get the livingroom looking more like the livingroom again. The corner where the tree was is very empty.

I should figure out the best place for the tower as well. My iPod tower. I love it. The sound quality is amazing. It is one tall, slender speaker with a little interface for the iPod at the top and I find that it sounds like surround sound, without the five million wires and five speakers. It is wonderful!

Yesterday my boots arrived and that is the official end of Christmas gifts as well. That is a little bit disappointing - I love receiving gifts. But I have my birthday coming up soon, so not all is lost.

I've still got all of today to enjoy... what shall I do with it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...