Patrick's Place

Want to read a completely fun and inspiring blog? Visit Patrick's Place (http://www.patrickkphillips.com/) for all your reading entertainment. I always engage in his Saturday Six Meme, as it is one of the top three that I visit every week, but he posts plenty of other great pieces.

Tonight I was particularly amused, however, by his little voting panel. Many blogs (including Blogspot, but I keep forgetting to put one in and then keep it updated) have this feature. His vote topic this time is "Rate President Bush on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best president ever and 1 being the worst." Unfortunately, I read it too fast and assumed that 10 meant worst, and put in that number. I just saw to my horror now that 1 is the worst. But I think every one else did the same thing... I saw that all that was there was 10 - I wonder... No one (even almost all the staunch Republicans) think he was just horrendous.

I've left a message hoping he can change it - especially since I was the first to vote.

Some day I need to SLOW DOWN and actually read what I'm going to answer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...