Me and My "Cheep"

I have lots of "cheep" - Luis might even say "cheeps". But I love the sheep! They are really neat! I can't help it if I think they are neat. Not that there aren't many things I don't like. But the sheep are really soft and cute and come in great colours. And sizes... did I mention sizes?

I saw the little sheep and the midsize ones. I bought two small ones, then ordered two of the big ones online. I saw a giant one in the mall store and told Luis he has to get me one! He did not... so I went hunting on e-bay, and found the mondo-sheep along with the tiny pink one and got them from a really great seller (OKINeedThat) and got a good deal onthem. And look how gargantuan this sheep is! It is three feet long and at least two and half feet high.

I love it and while Luis doesn't get it, he gets that I like them. He finds it amusing to throw them at the cat. The cat, on the other hand, enjoys laying on them. She finds them as soft and cuddle as I do, and prefers to nap on my sheep blankets. I get that. I like napping under my sheep blankets.

If it snows again tomorrow, I think I will hibernate under them until spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...