506 People and Counting

I'm sitting here on the couch watching What Women Want. This has nothing to do with this post other than I've seen it before, so I'm multitasking (yeah, yeah, that's it, I'm multitasking). I'm checking my e-mail, blogging and on Facebook. In between that, I'm doing my level best to hope all the Mother's Day folks have left Parsippany - or at least this half - so I need not go out and rescue anyone from... whatever.

Of course, it also windy as all get out. Like 40 miles an hour gusts. This does not instill a feeling of confidence. Ever.

Anyway, I know 506 people on Facebook. I'm not sure how that is, but it is. Sometimes I find them, sometimes they find me. A little scary, but I suppose it has its qualities. I see why people do this. Not the communication as much as wow, I know 506 people. Well, maybe not "know them" know them, but at least have some idea who they are.

And I've got 'em all organised into groups. (This is the gods' way of telling me I have too much free time and/or I don't use it wisely...)

Numbers... usually I don't care about numbers but this is interesting. It's hard to know how many people add me as a friend to boost their numbers, really do want to be friends or just think what the hell. I suppose I don't have an issue with that. Reaching and exceeding 500 feels like a goal has been reached. I don't want to reach 1,000. Then there is something wrong. How the hell would I know 1,000 people?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...