My Review of Hot/Cold Therapeutic Comfort Wrap

Originally submitted at King Size

Designed for the neck, shoulders and back. Ideal for sore muscles, arthritis, stress and more. Heat in the microwave for moist heat therapy, in the freezer for cold therapy. Polyester/buckwheat. Spot clean. Burgundy. 22½"Lx22"W.


Excellent Relaxation Device

By Aislinge from Parsippany, NJ on 5/20/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Comfortable, Heats Up Quickly, Easy To Use, Even Heat

Cons: Cools down a little too f

Best Uses: Pain from Muscular Dystro, Muscle Spasms, Daily Use, Sore Muscles

Describe Yourself: Muscular Dystrophy

I use this almost every night. It heats up fairly quickly, but cools down faster than the usual mall style neck heating pads. The weight is good, it's nice and light. It works well for when my neck is tight or after I've been on a call with the ambulance doing patient care. My father recommended it to me, and it is a good product and I do recommend it.

(legalese)

Comments

Kittie Howard said…
You're the second person who's recommended this 'vest'. Thanks for the info.

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...