I CAN Do It!

1328

I have three and a half days of 2007 left and I'm up to 360 posts. Slapping five more posts in this amount of time with most of it being weekend will be too easy. (You do realise that now that I have thought/said/posted this, I'm doomed, right? Murphy's law...) Really, though. I have managed, in the space of two evenings, to really catch up - and the posts are not all cut and paste type things, but my usual endless blathering about... whatever!


I have been VERY bad today. Very bad. Between the lack of sleep and the upcoming remainder of the holidays I am completely uninspired to work. I suppose this happens to everyone. I hate when it happens to me. This is not to say I've done nothing. I haven't done anything truly noticeable. I did my filing. Let me rephrase that: I did my gawd-awful, piles to the cieling, unvbelievable pile form hell of fucking filing. How's that? Are you getting a better image of just how much filing there was?


I hate filing! Hate it!

1837

I know it needs to be done, but it is boring. And I cannot have anyone else do it, as everything is so confidential. I would love to have someone do it for me, but that is not possible. So it will be an hour or so of filing, once I have it in alphabetical order. Not my favourite thing. But the timing is good.


It's January, almost, and this means DOWNTIME! The only break I get while at work. I want to do training, I want to finish the many things on my to-do list, and I definitely have basic things that need to get done. I have two weeks to do it. I am going to go through each and every file, make sure that everything is there and that everything is where it should be. If it is not there, then I will list it and make a packet for the employee to fill in and return to me. Or else.

I also need to weed through the files and see what can go up to Hogan's Alley and what needs to remain in my office. Unfortunately, I suspect must of it needs to be in with me. Hogan's Alley is not easy for me to get in and out and I need these things right there and accessible.

Oh, the things I am going to get done!

Back to this, I am now up to 362 posts. Clearly I can do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...