Falling Asleep as I Type

I am not cut out for this late night crap. I stay up later on weekends just because I can. And also because I go to bed so early during the workweek (except for Thursday, when I am tortured by people with communicable diseases and frequent fliers late at night).

I went to bed around 2330 last night and was up around 1930. Now it is 0000 and I have a headache and I keep nodding off. It seems to have been dark outside forever. (Although I did notice toni--last night, that the sun is setting just a hair later than before.) I'm soooo tired. I just want to make sure that I win this little bid and then that is it. Off to bed! I can sleep until whenever I want.

I really should run down to the car and get my water out of the trunk. I'm down another 3lbs and that is not just me cutting out sugar and eating mostly protein but also thanks to drinking a boatload of water that is flavoured and doesn't have sugar!

0038

I did it! I carried the three flats of heavy water up here! They weighed a ton each as far as I'm concerned. But just a few months ago, I could not have done this. I hung up all of the jackets, got the laundry, put on my Car 66 sticker, checked Luis' vehicle for any left behind things, went through my car, took out the garbage, and brought up those flats. And then I couldn't open the bottle of water I picked out... strange!

I make the most of going downstairs once the outlaw goes to bed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...