Facebook - So What?

After the initial fun of seeing a lot of people I know suddenly pop up on this site, the fun fizzled. Other than putting one's face out there and showing your statistics, so what? What does one do with this site? I can't find any real activities.


But everyone I know has me listed as a friend.


Not for nothing, but most of the people on it are not really friends - they are acquaitances, former coworkers, current coworkers, squad members... two of them I would call friends but the rest are not truly my real, close friends. Once you call them friends, though, then what?


I don't know. Luis is adamantly against it. He feels that it is selling my specific information all over the place. I'm keeping an eye on it.

So far, I just don't see the value...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...