20 January 2008 - An Image A Day


Two choices today. A picture I took (it's awful but there is a reason for that); or a picture from Wikipedia... You be the judge. And read my posting Five Calls in Three Days. Then you can see why I'm looking a little peaked.





The right image is Iapetus, one of Saturn's satellites. An amazing landscape - but my focus is more on Mercury and what wonders MESSENGER will send us. MESSENGER will be making passes at Mercury - three, or more. It will also take a look at Venus and maybe the Sun, too. Personally, I think looking at the heavens and its inhabitants beats looking at my tired face any time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...