Happy New Year

Well, another year is upon us. We saw it in with friends, and then bundled into the truck for the whole two-minute ride home. I put up the calendars for this year and tossed the 2007 ones. I usually forget to do that.

I'm to bed soon, and when I rise, I'll have the house to put back in order. Time to strip the tree, put away the lights, then get the tree out. I'm a little worried about that tree... we've given it water (with sugar) but it wasn't soaking any of it up, drying out the branches and making the needles fall out at the slightest provocation.

Should be interesting when I clean it up tom-- later today.

Well, I have to admit, I'm not feeling the urge to do much blogging... Happy New Year!

Comments

CrystalChick said…
That little girl has lovely eyes!
We haven't had a real tree in years. Mainly because of my son's allergies. But also, I love to keep the decorations up really late, well into January and the fresh ones aren't always so fresh.
The ones you cut at a farm probably lasts alot longer.
Maybe it just needed a fresh cut at the bottom before you put it up?

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...