A Picture A Day - 6 January


Sunday... I spent a lot of it at work, but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. I like it there a LOT this time of the year, even though I love it there all the time. But this is a respite from the normal insanity. It is quiet and I am trying to get everything done. I'm setting myself for failure.

Even so...
Is there anything better than coming home to kitties? There are, but not many. My kitties are wonderful, and they never want more than love, food and a clean litter box, and a lot more love. They don't ask for the car keys or why I spend time at work. Not that Luis does, he has had years of working a million hours and really late, and now it is my turn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...