5 January 2008- An Image A Day


I like this one. It is the table from the party I went to. No one is in this image, so it is innocuous enough for this, plus, oddly enough, it is an interesting image. Funny the things that happen. Someone there asked me to take this so I did, thinking this is not the ideal image but it turned out rather well.
No one was thrilled at my taking pictures but what I could not convey successfully was that I take pictures of everything because my memory is not great and I want to remember things - as much as I can - so I have many, many images to remind of those things. Good, bad or indifferent I love going through the many images and remembering not just what I did or who I was with but how I felt and what I learned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...