A Very Happy Cat & No Earthquakes

I'm sitting here blogging with Ariel happily curled up on the soft blanket next to me, purring away with intensity. And I'm looking at my e-mail... look at this!

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR NO. 8-005GEOLOGICAL SURVEY JAN 05, 2008

NEIC QUICK EPICENTER DETERMINATIONS UTC TIME LAT LONG DEP GS MAGS SD STA REGION--COMMENTS HR MN SEC MB Msz USEDDEC 29

NO EVENTS LOCATED

That is amazing! I think in four or five years of getting these notices, I've never seen this except one other time. Let's face it, there are plenty of seismicly active areas in the world, so to see no activity over a magnitude 2.5 is shocking.

It's time for bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...