Another Survey - These Never Get Old!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Purchasing Assistant (Miller Harness)
Graphic Artist (Miller Harness)
HR Representative (PNY Technologies, USII)
HR Manager (Current Job)

Four places I have lived in my life:
Trucksville, PA
Wallngton, NJ
Fairfield, NJ
Parsippany, NJ

Four places I have been on vacation:
Ireland/Scotland/Wales/England
Keene, NH
Palm Springs, CA
Las Vegas, NV

Four of my favorite foods:
Hummus
Hawai'ian Pizza
Foccacia bread (I make it with my father, funny, huh?)
Anything either of my fathers make!

Four places I would rather be right now:
Right here (barring that...)
Antartica (only in their summer)
Any place haunted
Any volcano

Four friends or relatives I think will respond:
Molly
Daniela
Ray
We shall see!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi Aislinge
I m your old friend Julia form Italy I sent you an a email please read it!!!!
Let me know about you!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...