Sleeping Sun

Climb up your mountain
Nineteen and countin'
You have got seven,
I have got one

Blinded and hurtin'
This I'm deserving
I've got my secrets
You've only got the sleeping sun

When you've got a secret
Then you've got to keep it
When you have a question
Answers will come

Running and hiding
Take and dividing
You've got your secrets
I've only got a sleeping sun

Sleeping Sun
Singing
Oooh um
Ohhhh oh...
Ahhh ahh
Oh oh Oh oh Oh ohh

And you, as I, saw
A piece in a jigsaw
Run up and around it
Jump up real tall

Run round the houses,
North and the souths'
You've got your answers
We have both got a sleeping sun

Sleeping Sun
Singing
Oooh um
Ohhhh oh...
Ahhh ahh
Oh ohOh oh
Oh ohh


Just when I think I have them all, I find new (for me) Coldplay songs. What would the world be with out Coldplay? And you can't just say Chris Martin; he's wonderful, but you need the whole thing. What would a symphony be with the horn section? You see what I mean, right? Chris Martin is an intregal part of the whole, but still a part. I love the whole very much.

These songs are delightful. More will follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...