Whiskey?

As I was growin' older, becomin' a young maiden,
I saw all the lassies with the mounds they were displayin'.
I stared with amazement, amazement turned to wonder.
I prayed Lord, please deliver for sea level I'm still under.
Ma sharin da-ma-doo-da-ma deeeee
Looks like a laddy-O
Looks like a laddy-O
There's nothin' in me brar'

As I was growin' older, and fillin' with desire,
I saw all the laddies - and their eyes were full of fire.
I gave in to their embraces for love they were all gluttons,
I always let the grab at me and play with me fun buttons.
Ma sharin da-ma-doo-da-ma deeeee
It's not so baddy-O
It's not so baddy-O
There's plenty in me brar'

As I was growin' older, the hormones were a churnin'
My sisters said to exercise to the lads' heads turnin'.
Every single morning, every single minute,
I worked the chant, "I must, I must", I think I overdid it
Thanks a lot there, Judy Blume
I'm feelin' saggy-O
Grab me a baggy-O
I just blew out my brar'

Got no McGully-O's
She's pretty fluffy-O
She's killed a puppy-OOOOOO
There's too much - plenty - not enough...
...in me brar'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...