Willy

(The Incest Song by Buffy Sainte-Marie)

Oh, Willy be fair, and Willy be fine, he wants me for to wed,
And I would marry Willy but me father up and said,
"I'm sad to tell you, daughter, what your mother never knew,
Willy is a son of mine and so he's kin to you."
Willy is a son of mine and so he's kin to you.

Oh, Peter be fair, and Peter be fine, he wants me for to wed,
And I would marry Peter but me father up and said,
"I'm sad to tell you, daughter, but that will never do,
Peter is a son of mine and so he's kin to you."
Peter is a son of mine and so he's kin to you.

Oh, Dick be fair, and Dick be fine, he wants me for to wed,
And I would marry Dick but me father up and said,
"I'm sad to tell you, daughter, but what I say is true,
Dick is a son of mine and so he's kin to you."
Dick is a son of mine and so he's kin to you.

You never seen a girl who was as angry as I was
The boys are all related and me father is the cause
If things continue this way, I'll die a single miss
I'd better run to mother and see what she's says of this.
I'd better run to mother and see what she's says of this.

"Oh, daughter, haven't I taught you to forget and to forgive?
It's not the end of everything, my girl, I think you'll live.
Your father may be father to all of the boys but still,
He's not the man who sired you so marry whom you will.
He's not the man who sired me, so I'll marry whom I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...