How Funny Are These?!

My friend, my beloved friend Greg, sent me a list of links to watch.

I very rarely look at YouTube, other than to see Simon's Cat (thank you, Cuz!) and look up the occasional video, but Greg knows me all too well. He found stuff that he knew, without question, I'd love. The first one was Spongebob Squarepants singing Rammstein's "Zerstören". And you cannot believe how good this looked! I wouldn't miss this, if I were you! This link is:


The next one was Winnie the Pooh and friends sing "Ich Will" by Rammstein! Oh, these are great! Cartoons that I would not give the time of day to have suddenly become worth my time! This is so much fun! The way they match the characters speaking to the music is wonderful. Now, we have a connection to this as we saw Rammstein back on Cinco de Mayo when they performed at the Izod Arena. We had such a wonderful time seeing them perform and we love their music, so we are tied into this more.

Oh, my gods, just when you think it can't get worse (or better!), here are the Teletubbies performing "Sonne"!

Oh, the Ice Age is my personal favourite! I love the Ice Age movies and seeing Diego sing perfectly in sync with the song Das Teir is so funny! This is by far the best of the bunch - hands down! Greg, you are just the best!


Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...