Is everyone over his or her “turkey coma?” If you’re like me, you ate plenty more than you should have over the Thanksgiving weekend. You may still be enjoying leftovers!
Your menu over the past few days is the topic of this week’s question.
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here is this week’s “Sunday Seven” question. Either answer in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog (with a link here), and then comment here with a link back to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name seven Thanksgiving treats you’ve enjoyed over the past few days.
1. Small spiral cut ham: I intensely dislike turkey and its tryptophan, so we eat ham. I'm grateful to pigs for giving up their meat to make my Thanksgiving meal just wonderful - and better than turkey!
2. Applesauce: what is ham without applesauce? It isn't... at least, it is not the same.
3. Rye bread: Well, all that meat and sauce needs to be offset with something else. So I added bread.
4. Cherry pie: If you have not clued in to the fact that I am a fussbudget, this should be the final hint - most people have pumpkin pie or maybe pecan pie, but I don't like those. I really don't like any pie but I'm willing to try cherry pie.
5. Walnuts: I love this time of year; finally there are whole walnuts in the shells, for me to eat!
That's really all I have. I dislike vegetables, potatoes and yams, so none of those make the list. I also don't drink anything alcoholic, so nothing to list there, either.
Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment.
Have an idea for a future question? Click “Contact” in the top nav-bar and email it to me!