Saturday Six - Episdoe #398

Here’s the third and final set of questions that came from answers to a recent edition of the Sunday Seven. Those who played that week had to come up with questions they’d ask me over dinner.

There were some great questions thrown my way, so I couldn’t pass up the chance to toss them right back!
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy this week’s set of questions!

Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. From Aislínge: Where have you lived? I was born in Manhattan, lived in Demarest, New Jersey until I was 2.5 years old, then we moved to Wallington, New Jersey; I grew up there and in Trucksville, Pennsylvania until age 13, then moved to Wayne, New Jersey. When Luis and I moved in together in 1990, we moved to Fairfield, New Jersey and then in 1994 bought our first house in Parsippany. We moved to a bigger house in Parsippany in 2002 and live right across the street from Lake Hiawatha, a section of Parsippany. We won't move again until it is time to retire.

2. From Strange: What famous person — living or dead — would you like to meet if you could? So many choices... Ben Franklin, Madeleine L'Engle, Leonard Nimoy, Bono, Galileo, Andy Rooney, who else? There are too many options!

3. From Strange: If you could have any superpower, what would you choose? Shape-shifting. What wouldn't be great about an ability like that? The things I could do if I could take any shape I wanted!

4. From Cat.: Has there ever been a time you’ve had creepy stalker-types hassling you in real live over your blog? I don't have a large following, so I really haven't come across that on here. On Facebook, however, the weirdos all come out. Yikes...

5. From Cat.: What have you been reading? I just finished the next to last book in the Earth's Children series by Jean M. Auel, called The Shelters of Stone and am ready to begin reading The Land of Painted Caves. This is the final book in the series and like the last two, is in the 800-page category. I'm looking forward to starting it. Then I will need to start a new series. The best book, of course, was The Clan of the Cave Bear, the first in the series.

6. From Cat.: What’s for dessert? [This is, clearly, THE most important question!] Um, fresh berries in cream! Yum!

If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...