Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher from the blog Tense for a Reason. It's long so we'll do it in two parts. She stole it from The Coffee Table. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 2
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Do you ever walk around the house naked? All the time. Is that not the main (if unspoken) reason we want our own homes? Absolutely - we are all comfortable in our skin - at least, we should be.
24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why? It would have to be a house cat. Any one of my cats. PeTA may not believe in keeping animals as companions, although I strongly suspect many do, but my cats have a perfectly charmed life and they know it!
25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating? Well, Luis (my husband) has a fringe of thick black silky hair that never goes grey, unlike my think full head of hair that sees only hair colour. But I will take my full head over my husband's fringe.
26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf? I always answer blind, because deafness would mean no more music. I could live unhappily without my sight but my hearing is a must.
27. Do you have any special talents? Yes, I can organise the stuffing out of just about anything! On a more serious level, I'm usually very good at reading people.
28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Put my glasses on the counter.
29. Do you like horror or comedy? No horror, some comedy - I'm a snob and a fussbudget about my movie viewing.
30. Are you missing anyone? My grandfather, and Talon.
31. Where do you want to live when you are old? Palm Springs, California, baby!
32. Who is the person you can count on the most?Luis and Ray.
33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be? Hugh Jackman (looking like Wolverine) and Patrick Dempsey.
34. What did you dream last night? I don't recall, but that's good. Usually if I easily recollect a dream, it is because I had a nightmare...
35. What is your favorite sport to watch? None. We don't watch sports in this house. I married the perfect man - he never is into televised sports!
36. Are you named after anyone? No.
37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? I guess a Fuzzy Navel, but I only want it with orange juice and peach schnaps - the vodka is way too much.
38. Non alcoholic drink? Cranberry juice for cold; Lady Grey tea for hot.
39. Have you ever been in love? At my ripe old age, I certainly hope so! Yes, I have.
40. Do you sing in the shower? Not without music - if only to drown out my voice. I do a ton of thinking in the shower, though.
41. Have you ever been arrested? No, but I would not consider this something I need for a full life...!
42. What is your favorite Holiday? Samhain.
43. Would you ever get plastic surgery? No.
44. Have you ever caught a fish? Yes!
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!