Little Project #2

Ok, you asked for it:



That is it. My expression at the moment. One of amused disbelief. I use it often at work (pick a job). It works well with people who are flimflamming me and this happens more than I like to think.

I tend to be extremely expressive, although I don't do when the situation is not open to it, such as firing people or listening to some of the nutjobs we get on calls. (Unless they are drunk, in which case why hold back? They won't remember my expressions or me!)

The project:

"Ever now and then I like to show my true feelings by pulling a facial expression. Enough said!Project #2 Take a picture of yourself showing how you feel through a facial expression. post it on your blog, send me the link."


OK. Here it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...