Still Stymied by My Back

I started having problems last week with my back. It has been spasming a lot, and not just one muscle but everything in my lumbar area, sometimes the thoracic area... it is not fun. I must look odd when I am walking around (not that I am doing much of that right now), because people are asking me if I'm OK. I know sometimes I will be delivering something and suddenly I will have a really bad spasm and all the colour drains out of my face. It's at the very least awkward.

I hate feeling this way.

I went into work today and managed to stay until 1330. By then I was in agony. I can't just sit there, and I can't move around. I put on heat and when I get home I take the muscle relaxants. (Clearly my brain is a muscle... it is rendered useless with the rest of them!) I go to bed and sleep like the dead. Then I get up, feel OK for a couple of hours until the muscle relaxants fully wear off and then the pain sets in. I keep waiting for it to get better...

I guess I have to survive this weekend, and if it is still not better, then I am going back and seeing if there is something else to do. This is just completely ridiculous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...