A New Survey

I always enjoy these things. My friend in England, the Bean, sent it to me - I haven't read it yet, so this should be interesting. So let me answer it, and see what others will discover.

Two Names You Go By:
1. AislĂ­nge or Ash
2. Bunkie (my parents call me that - no one else!)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. My claddagh ring
2. Deep purple golf shirt

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Luis show more emotions
2. Stay happy like we have been and are

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Blogging/writing
2. Riding on the ambulance

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. No more back pain
2. Autumn

Two pets you had/have:
1. Puss-puss, a black and white cat when I was a kid
2. Cheryl - a black and white Guinea pig

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Rich
2. Not sure!

Two things you did last night:
1. Read more of Under the Banner of Heaven
2. Watched CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Two things you have eaten today:
1. BBQ chicken pizza
2. Pistachio nuts

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Vicki Ahern [nee Tsigaridis]
2. Luis (heading home from West Palm Beach, FL)

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Picking up Luis' vehicle
2. Riding/driving the rig in the Boonton Labor Day Parade

What were your longest car rides:
1. Niagara Falls, Canada - May 2000
2. Virginia - August 2001

Two Favorite Holidays (Vacations):
1. The British Isles - August 1985
2. Palm Springs, CA - June 1999

Two favorite beverages:
1. Nice cuppa tea! (Decaf Lady Grey with sugar and skim milk)
2. Pomegranate-cranberry juice

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those whom you know.

Remember, I almost never pass these things on. I hate that. But posting it is different. Have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...