Britney Spears - Not Fit to Parent

I am not going to apologise for thinking - knowing - that Britney Spears is a total waste as a parent. She started out as a kid pop-star. Not a kid-kid but definitely not an adult. Adults don't handle sudden success very well. A sixteen-year-old is not going to handle it at all well. So I do feel for her in that respect. A pity, too. She started out as an icon for girls everywhere, and as much as I did not care for her music, I thought that it was great that she was giving an image that was more admirable for kids. She wasn't overly sexual, nothing provocative, a seemingly good role model.


Suddenly after a couple of yours of that, she got very sexual and began singing very sexual songs and dressing in extremely revealing clothes. The icon that began ended, but girls still revered her. Too bad.


She did sort of drop off the earth for a bit, but then she resurfaced with a ten-minute marriage, and drinking problems. And then she met Kevin Federline.


This guy is not any thing to brag about, that is certain. He is a guy that had two children with another woman and while she was pregnant with child #2, he left her for Britney. I don't hold that against Britney. She is a not a home-wrecker. The man who leaves is the home-wrecker. But her taste in men is not good, to say the least (the very least).


When she got pregnant with the now 23-month-old kid, I thought, gods, what a disaster. Another clueless rich and famous person who really should not have any kids at all. And here she is, pregnant, running around with a huge belly and acting like an idiot. She had the baby and this was a big deal. (I can't imagine why.)


And then there began a series of truly stupid acts - and those were only the ones that she was caught doing! Things like driving around with the kid in her lap. Oh, boy... any EMT in his or her right mind would be appalled at this. There is no explanation in the world that would make this OK. I posted about it... let me see... no, I'm wrong, I did not post about it. I wrote to Molly about it. I was shocked. I think she is an idiot, but she far exceeded my expectations for how stupid she could be with that. Then she had child #2, who is now 11 months old, and did more stupid driving things with him.

Why is it that anyone can have kids? I think that regular people need monitoring and testing to apply to be parents. Can you imagine what I'm thinking famous, powerful and/or rich people need to do this? The testing would be unbelievable.

Danny, who has proven over the last week that he is a total idiot when it comes to himself, is not when it comes to his daughter. I have more faith in him to be a good parent than I will ever have in Britney Spears. I do hope that she loses custody of her kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...