Rumbling Again

My goodness! The skies have clouded up and it is thundering again. Again!

It's 1720 and this is not a good sign. I may be out in this weather despite hoping I would not. I never find rush hour storms a good sign. Accidents happen and mistakes are made. Even medical calls are higher in number when there are storms.

Cross your fingers for me!

1752

Well, the weather gods are definitely not taking pity on me.

It all fell apart a few minutes later. There was a heavy rumbling - not thunder - hail pounding on the roof and the sky light and it was truly pounding! Even now, it is pouring quite hard and rumbling away. Not a very good start to the night. I put on the plektron at 1735, thinking that a call might go out in that mess. Maybe it will abate soon.

Seems like that second storm is always a doozy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...