An Amazing Day!

I had the best day... the best!

I can wallow in it and soak it up and grin until my teeth fall out tonight, and them tomorrow morning, I will be calm, cool and collected, focussed and dedicated. But tonight I'm just going to be a grinning idiot. And I'm not going to be focussed and I am going wallow in it. I'm going to enjoy the ride, just as Steve Gilliland said.

And since I can't really talk about the most wonderful thing in the world because it relates to work and isn't for public knowledge, that is all there is to say!
The thing is, I did this... I did it! The only person who can take responisibility for the changes and positives is me. And by the gods, it was hard. It was hard to do and it will still be challenging. But oh, how worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...