Saturday 9: A Movie, Telly, Music, Actors & Idol

1. What is the most recent movie you’ve watched with someone?

Luis and I saw Sex and the City the most recently in the movies. My father and I watched The Bucket List together last time (Friday).

2. What is currently your favorite TV show?

Boston Legal, Men in Trees and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation are my big three.

3. What CD by a new artist that is worth a listen?

A Thing A Week by Jonathan Coultan

4. Have you bought a CD recently by an “old favorite” artist, if yes, which one?

I have - Viva La Vida by Coldplay.

5. Who is your current favorite female actor?

Correct me if I'm wrong but they usually refer to female actors as "actresses", right? My favourite is Gwyneth Paltrow.

6.Who is your current favorite male actor?

Favourite actor: Tom Hanks.

7. Do you pay attention to “actors born on your birthday”?

I used to not, but now I'm 40, and there is one that I always remember: Paul Newman.

8. Who is your favorite artist left on American Idol?

I don't watch that.

9. Who will win American Idol?

Don't shoot me, but who cares?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...