I, I, I, I, I, I... Another Fun Meme

From Mary Says... blog: "Found this meme for the taking over at Hammer's page. Do one for yourself if you like."


I am: enjoying life and very happy.


I think: therefore I am.


I know: that I will be happy for most of my life.


I want: to see many more parts of the world.


I have: a charmed life.


I wish: for better abilities with money.


I hate: prejudiced people.


I miss: my grandfather.


I fear: very little.


I feel: perfectly wonderful!


I hear: music all the time.


I smell: my green tea Beanpod candles.


I crave: pizza bagels!


I search: for meaning in things that seemingly have none.


I wonder: if man will get to other planets and will we screw them up as well?


I regret: very, very little and will live with those few that I have, as they are part of what makes me me.


I love: this life I live.


I ache: for Ariel.


I am not: a totally heartless bitch.


I believe: in beauty and living in the world, not just on it.


I dance: all the time.


I sing: in my car, howling to whatever is on my iPod or CD!


I cry: during movies all the time. Drives Luis crazy!


I don't always: do what I should.


I fight: against close-minded people.


I write: to every one!


I win: at backgammon and cribbage.


I lose: myself in music.


I never: sugar coat things.


I always: love music and have it on.


I confuse: everyone I talk to!


I listen: to the music of the stars in their dance in the universe. And to the concert of the late night insects in late summer.


I can usually be found: in my office or in my head, which is a fun place to be!


I am scared: of spiders. Of not existing at all. Of not making a difference to others.


I need: love in many forms.


I am happy: all of the time. Life is good!


I imagine: myself as a petite green-eyed beauty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...