Saturday 9: I Had An Accident

1. Have you ever been in a serious accident? If not, how about any accident?

Yes, I was in one serious accident. I was struck by an SUV while on foot. I suspect that qualifies for anyone. I'm lucky to be alive and I know it.

2. Have you ever been ticketed for an accident and if so did you pay it or fight it?

No, I have never been ticketed for an accident and if I was and I was guilty, I would not fight it.

3. What kind of insurance do you have and would you recommend it to your friends?

I have State Farm. I don't know if I would recommend any of them... they are all bad news in this state. I have great insurance because I am: 1. 40 years old 2. have no accidents in my history 3. have no points or tickets 4. I'm CEVO certified.

4. Did the accident cause you to change the way you drive?

It made me a very nervous driver and passenger. I hate what that person took away from me.

5. Did you need a rental car? If so, did you get a better car or worse one than you had? If not, what did you do for transportation?

I did need a rental car and had one for a week or two. I had a loaner car for about two years from a friend who has a dealership. Then I got my car.

6. Have any of the mishaps you've experienced with your vehicles given you impressions of the quality or safety of certain vehicles?

Some vehicles are safer than others. All SUVs are dangerous and most SUV drivers are too stupid to be allowed to live. Actually most drivers in general are too stupid for words.

7. Have you had to hire an attorney due to an accident?

No.

8. When in an accident were you alone, with someone, with your children, etc. Did that make a difference in the situation?

I was not with any family, however, I was with a really adorable and wonderful police officer who is my hero. Did it make a difference? It did to me. I was scared shitless after the accident and that man was so helpful and so on the ball.

9. Finally, if you could drive any vehicle you wanted, what would it be?

Mine. I love my car. It is cool, it is sexy and it is very safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...