High School Part II

Everyone enjoyed last week's meme, so we will do just one more trip back!

Satuurday 9: Another High School Meme

1. Can you sing the fight song?

Good gods, no. Did we have one? I would not even know.

2. Who was your favorite teacher?

Mr. Denequolo was one, for his sarcasm. Mr. Yates, my art teacher, was the best.

3. What was your school mascot?

No idea. I am sure we had one, but I've no idea. Understand that I hated high school in a way that defies the imagine. This was not the world I moved in.

4. Did you go to the Prom?

Sadly, yes - I went to it when I was a junior. I did not go as a senior. One nightmare was enough.

5. If you could go back, would you?

Not even if I were offered an OUTRAGEOUS sum of money!

6. What do you remember most about graduation?

Nothing. I did not go. I don't regret it, either.

7. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?

Hmmm. I skipped classes more than full days. I don't remember what I did the one day I did skip school.

8. Did you have a job your senior year?

Yes. I worked in the Wayne Library.

9. Where did you go most often for lunch?

Across the street to the A&P strip mall. The school food was abyssmal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...