Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends

Life In Technicolour is just beautiful. It's beautiful.

There is a flavour of Hindi sounds, maybe Middle Eastern, but mostly Hindi, I think. It's an excellent release. I am completely delighted, completely thrilled. I have loved them ever since I heard Clocks on the radio, a lifetime ago whilst working at USII. Coldplay may be the best thing that they've given me.

And life is beautiful - I may have not been living it to the fullest of late, but I still know that it is good. But this - this helps! I love music and it adds so much to life. I will definitely be playing this to death for a while!

I'm usually very trepidatious about new CDs by beloved artists... too many disappointments. I hate that. Barenaked Ladies just released Snack Time and it is not very good. Their last release wasn't too good, either - I love a couple of the songs, but that is it. It was a let down to hear this one, I'm sorry to say. I'm very confused about it; I think they released a kids' CD, but that is not my style.

Coldplay, however, not only kept their trademark sound but still made it sound exciting and new. I love Chris Martin's voice and I really delight in the music.

Comments

CrystalChick said…
I'm glad to hear you are enjoying that music and happy.
I didn't think I knew who Coldplay was and googled them and realized, yes, I did know a couple tunes.
My iPod is probably done charging now so I'll have really good tunes in my head later when I'm working.... or procrastinating about working. LOL
I've started a jewelry page, the link to come shortly. Well, the link is actually on my sidebar but didn't formally make a blog about it yet. Just a place to sell some jewelry.
Wish me luck!!

Keep singing! Hug, M

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...