Fathers & Father's Day

I spent Saturday up in Pennsylvania watching storms, talking to my father, eating great food and holding a big, fat, soft, purring white & marmalade tabby cat who couldn't get enough! That is worth it. It was worth it anyway. I very much enjoy time spent with Harry.

You must be wondering what kind of daughter I am to call both my biological father and my non-biological father by their first names. Well, I guess the past shapes the future, because I always called Ray by his name. I tried the "Dad" thing briefly a few years ago but it didn't work. And while Harry was Daddy, he sort of gave up the title years ago when things went south with our relationship (this is over 25 years ago, so it is very much ancient history).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...