Saturday 9: The Last Person

1. Who was the last person you spoke with?

Luis, my husband - he's right here.

2. Who was the last person you saw at work?

Danny Kilpatrick, who is always fun.

3. Who was the last person to comment on your blog?

Mary (CrystalChick). She is always commenting and it's always fun to see what she has to say!

4. Who was the last person that you wrote a post about?

Ummmm, I'm not sure. I've been answering a million memes.

5. Who was the last person that you emailed?

The last person I e-mailed was Mary.

6. Who was the last person that you phoned?

The last person I called was Ray.

7. Who was the last person to give you bad advice?

The last person to give me bad advice? Goodness... I'm not sure. I get a lot of it.

8. Who was the last person to give you good advice?

Nancy. She always has good advice.

9. Who was the last person that you kissed?

The last person I kissed was my father when I left to come home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...