A Blog Post A Day...?

I can try but some days are better than others. Look at June - I posted the first time on 8 June and then did not put anything there until days later. So much so that I thought I might not get an average of one per day in (30 for the month, no matter how it happened). I began posting again around 15 days later and managed to get it back to a normal number (and then surpassed it) in a relatively short time.

I'm waiting for a friend of mine to come over to visit briefly today. He and his wife and their new daughter are up here from Southern New Jersey and on their way back they are stopping in. Should be nice. I'm not crazy about babies, but it is just one and not for long.

They are unusual in that their marriage was arranged. I've never been to an arranged wedding before theirs and none since, I might add. Unless I am invited to another one, which seems unlikely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...