High School Part I

1. Who was your best friend?

Andreann Oster. She looked like a model. She was tiny and petite and cute with long, thick blonde hair. I looked like the freak from another planet. I wasn't tall, but next to her, I was. She had a mother who lived to over protect her. She tried drugs, slept around, did all the stuff I wouldn't consider. Studying? I was a brain surgeon.

2. Did you play any sports?

No, never.

3. What kind of car did you drive?

I didn't - I was afraid to drive!

4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?

Home.

5. Were you a party animal?

Not even a little bit.

6. Were you considered a flirt?

Not by the others, no.

7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?

None of the above.

8. Were you a nerd?

Yes. Everywhere I went I had a book.

9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?

No. I'm sure my guidance councellor thought I'd never amount to anything, though. Guess who is having the last laugh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...