A Wonderful Message

One of my friends sent me this message back not long after I put Ariel to sleep:

"Aislinge, I am in such a flurry over everything lately that I didn’t read you message last week. I saw gold cross and your address and missed your pain staring me in the face. I’m so sorry. Are you feeling any better? I believe God loves the animals, cares for each one. They are, by far the better servants (as compared to most humans). Grief is grief and it takes a while to overcome it. I will certainly pray for you."

This man is more than amazing. He's magical. And he is the sweetest person I have ever met. He's a very unique person and he is extremely empathetic. He's a reverend, and I would image that he is a really great one. I don't know anyone quite like him. He is what religion should be... and so rarely is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...