Saturday 9: What You Notice

1. What is the first thing you notice about a person (that you are attracted to) when you meet them?

Usually the eyes, but I will admit that I have a "thing" for chins! A good squared chin with a nice little cleft is a very sexy thing!

2. What has been your worst illness or injury?

Getting struck by an SUV whilst on foot was my worst trauma. Worst illness? Hands down: muscular dystrophy.





3. Have you ever had a secret crush and then told the person? If yes, how did it go?


Yes to both. I've a coworker who for whatever reason is very physically appealling to me. Must be pheremones...! I did tell that individual. It is always flattering to know that someone thinks you are attractive. And it is okay, because I'm clearly not in a position (in several ways) to pursue it. And the sexy creature is not interested in me.




4. What was the last drink that you ordered at a pub or a bar?


I actually had something to drink last night. A Fuzzy Navel with no ice. It was pretty good. Previous to that, the last drink I had was a Coors Light in Carlos, Texas at the Yankee Tavern for bikers. It was awful tasting but so much fun to be there, in a biker bar, having a beer! Best drink I have ever had! (Thanks a million, Craig!)




5. What car have you owned that was your favorite?


My current one, a 2001 Acura CL type S 3.2L. It is very sexy. Second favourite car was my first one: a black 1977 Chevy Camaro. All front engine, huge 8 cylinder that could go super fast! It was rear wheel drive, though, so it was terrible in any kind of weather. I do miss it, though.




6. What is your favorite holiday?


My favourite holiday is Beltaine, 1 May. It is a fertility holiday. Samhain is a very close second.




7. Have you ever had sex with someone that in retrospect was (and stayed) a stranger?


A total stranger? No. A guy at Ren Faire that I knew casually (very causally) when he was just engaged, yes. And he is still a mostly unknown person.




8. Who is your favorite female singer?


Hmmm. That is a tough one. I'd say Dar Williams.



9. How often do you read the newspaper?

I don't. I'm much happier that way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...