3x Thursday: 09/04/y2k+8: It's Almost Fall Again!

1. Well, it's almost Fall! Did you have a good summer? Why/why not?

I had a lovely summer! I enjoyed work as usual; I enjoyed a lot of time in my hammock (always worth while), read many books, enjoyed time out side, and loved the unusual August weather.

2. Do you have anything special going on this fall? What is it? If not, do you want to plan something special to do?

This is my time of the year. I am in the process of putting together my autumn vacation plans. I may go north; I may go south. We'll see. I'm working on it.

3. Obligatory Fall Question: Are there any favorite TV shows that you watch starting up again this fall? If so, what are they? If not, is there another event in a hobby that's coming up that you're looking forward to?

Well, there is a whole new season of telly viewing coming out: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: New York, Boston Legal, Bones (last night), etc. There is also the Parsippany Day Festival (21 September) and The Parsippany's Rockaway Neck First Aid Squad's 2008 Wetdown (27 September). Somewhere in there is maybe a trip to the New York Renaissance Festival or at least NYC. And I need to see the ocean. So I will be busy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...