Saturday 9: Would You Take Them Back?

1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?

It's been nineteen years at the very least for all of them. No.

2. What was the first car you drove? What happened to it?

My then-boyfriend burned it to the ground. He swore it just happened but we will never know. It was a black 1977 Chevy Camaro.

3. What’s the longest amount of time you have driven a car non-stop?

Six hours. About two hours too long.

4. Have you ever been stood up on a date? If yes, when?

Sure, but I'll be damned if I can recall when.

5. What TV network do you watch the most?

No idea. Maybe NBC? CBS? Who knows?

6. Pick out a song you like that has special meaning to you. Share with us what song is it, and what’s the meaning to you.

It is a song by U2 called Shadows and Tall Trees. These are the lyrics that get me:

Do you feel in me Anything redeeming Any worthwhile feeling? Is life like a tightrope Hanging 'cross my ceiling?

I cannot explain that to you, or to anyone. But I know it. I know what it means to me and that is all that is needed.

7. Who was your first celebrity crush on?

Adam Ant.

8. What is your favorite romantic comedy movie?

You've Got Mail, Shakespeare In Love

9. It has been said, "First Loves Are Never Over." Is this true for you?

No.

Comments

CrystalChick said…
'BOY' was a great album of U2's. I still listen to it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...