Saturday Six: Episode #2

1. If you had to choose one, which natural disaster would you most want to experience in person and why?

A) Hurricane B) Tornado
C) Wildfire D) Earthquake
E) Flood

Actually, that would be volcano, but that was not listed as an option.

So in that case I will have to go with option B, as I have always wanted to be a tornado chaser. I have experienced A and could go my whole life without that ever again... and I have been through three Ds, and while they were not up the level of magnitude that would be more in line with California, I have experienced them. I have been through several Es; again, nothing I need to do again. I have no interest in C.

2. If you only had 30 characters (including spaces) to work with, what would you want to have on your tombstone?

What do you mean, this is it?!

3. Name any celebrities you have met in person.

I met Marla Maples and Donald Trump. I wasn't really impressed.

4. If your best friend went through your music collection, which artist would he or she give you the most grief over finding?
Ummm. I don't know. I don't really have a best friend right now.

5. Take the Pantone Color Test. You must first click on the month of your birthday, then click the link that takes you to individual dates. I won’t ask your birthday, but list the three keywords that appear below the block of color and tell me how accurate you think they are.

OK, let's see if this one still exists. No, it's long gone.

6. I won’t ask you to divulge who you’re voting for, but at this point, how sure are you that you know who you actually will vote for:

A) No doubt about it B) Pretty sure
C) Pretty unsure D) Completely undecided

I knew I was not voting for Bush!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...