More Hospital Bullsh*t

Do you wonder at the miracle of hospitals staying in business? I do - all the time.

My mother is in Motown, hooked up to the usual monitors and IVs and watching the telly (other than the food tasting bland and the surroundings, this is no different than her regular day. But who wants to be in the hospital for anything?

Ray called me from home and told me that he got a call from Ma on his way home from the hospital and she seemed to think she's on the imminent road to death. She's not but who knows what she actually hears and what is told to her.

I'll get the skinny soon enough, but right now they are holding her for more tests...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...