TMI Tuesday: #150

1. When was the last time someone hit on you? What went down?
Wow... It hasn't been that long, and yet it seems a lifetime ago. I've no idea. Nothing any great consequence went down.

2. If you were single and could be with any one person, who would it be (thinking singer/actor or someone famous here, but whatever)?

Hugh Jackman, baby - in his Wolverine look!

3. Have you ever had done anything sexual in your office or your place of employment?

Yes, but not in my current place of employment. This happened in the early 1990s. It was fun.

4. Do you apologize when you make a mistake? How do you react when someone calls you out?

I make it a point to apologise and own up to my mistakes. It is the hardest thing to do but also the most rewarding!

5. Top or bottom? I guess top; other times, bottom!

Bonus (as in optional):
Bonus: How old were you when you first had a willing sexual experience?

Ready for this? I was 13 years old. I'd always had a crush on then 19-year-old Dominic. This was a terribly long time ago. He finally caved into my crush and what could have been a very negative experience turned out to be unimaginatively positive. He came to my parents' apartment, and we spent an afternoon exploring and learning and he went down on me and then he showed me how to perform fellatio. I was so worked up I wanted to try penetration but here he put the break on.

Hard to think that years later I'm very greatful that he did what he did that day. He was wonderful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...