Curious As A Cat: Week #136

1) If you had to exchange souls with someone you know for one day, who would you pick?



Wow. What a hell of a question. Hmmm. I have to think about that one.
Someone I'd want to exchange souls with... Hmmm. I just don't know. Maybe someone who is 99 years old - just to experience what they have.



2) When were you happiest to come home?



Anytime I've been to the hospital.



3) What is your favorite part of the yesterday?



Huh?
If you mean "What was my favourite part of yesterday?" it was seeing all the others from the other squads at the Parsippany Fall Festival.



4) What has been your greatest accomplishment in life so far?



Being happy.



5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.



It reminds me of an episode of Sex and the City where Carrie got a job writing for the fashion magazine Vogue and the editor, brutally played by Candice Bergman, ripped it to shreds. The other guy (I can't remember who it was or his title with the magazine) wanted to make Carrie feel better, so he took her to the "Closet", where all old fashions went. She was having a ball in there. It was a funny scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...