Wednesday Weirdness: #22

1. Would you rather join the Ghostbusters to hunt ghosts or join the Sesame Street bunch? Why?

I would join the Ghostbusters, absolutely. Hunting ghosts sounds like fun and they made it look good! I hate kiddie stuff, so the option of joining Sesame Street isn't one. And the Ghostbusters themselves were fun.

2. What is the most you are willing to do to get out of a police officer giving you a ticket?

I once put my blue light permit in with my auto paperwork when I was pulled over in Connecticut for doing 84 on route 84 (the officer did not appreciate the irony). It worked - I got a $37 failure to wear seatbelt ticket with no points instead of a $400+ ticket with four points attached. I was quite greatful. And just for the record I was wearing my seatbelt.

3. What popular movies do you find to be overrated?

Almost all of them.

4. What is in (and/or on) your bedside table?

A small reading lamp. Usually a book or three. Sometimes my glasses are on it.

5. Have you ever had or fantasized about having sex with a boss before? Have you ever acted on that fantasy?

Yes, and absolutely not. No matter how tempting such a scenario might be, it is wrong in every possible sense.

6. If you had a personal assistant, what would you have them do?

FILING, baby! I hate filing and it piles up at the speed of light.

7. Have you ever faked static, loss of cell phone reception or anything else on the telephone line to get out of a conversation?

No, but I have held the house phone to my ear and completely faked a conversation many a time to avoid talking to the outlaw, who lives downstairs and is between me and my laundry!

~Make sure to comment and let us know you played! Check back every week for new questions! Make sure to link back to here when you play so folks can see where you got the questions and hopefully join in the fun as well. Thanks!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...