What's Sexy About Your Name?

What's Sexy About Your Name
You are sexy because you are always up for a fun fling. You're sexually open and assertive. You know what you want, and you're going to get it. You are a very physically attractive person. You take care of your body. You are attracted to other gorgeous people - and you don't care if that's shallow.

You don't have many sexual hang ups or issues. You simply enjoy sex. You are adventurous and open to new experiences. You experiment freely.

Staggering... I love that someone created a program that gets that simply from me typing in my first name! It's a little off - I am not a physically attractive person. My attractiveness is more based on my personality and general demeanor. I think I am attracted to gorgeous people, but that is unbelievably subjective... and shallow is how most attraction begins. Once the person proves him- or herself to be more or less compatible, then things change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...